CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Monday, July 28, 2008

July Update

July has been just as crazy as June. I've been doing the eliptical at night but cut down some. I went to the dr. at the begining of July and was 1 pound underweight. I kind of range from about 115-118 depending on what time of the month it is and am trying really hard to get back up to about 120, but doing it with muscle and not candy bars. I'm sure when wedding season dies down it'll be a little easier to do. Tarren helped me pick out my wedding dress for our wedding pictures and I need the name of a good seamstress. The smallest size they made the dress in was a 2, but I need some places taken in a few inches. It is so wierd because a year ago I was wearing sweats all the time to avoid size 18 jeans. I never thought I'd be able to wear my high school clothes again, but when I tried on all the jeans my mom saved for me...they were too big! Oh well because they styles were not anything I would wear now. But that does stink that we keep having to buy new clothes because I can't seem to find a steady size. I'm dreading winter because all my winter clothes are Mediums and Larges and right now XS is kinda baggy. It's okay because I plan on selling all my clothes on ebay so I can buy some fun stuff. I'm learning that when I buy cheaper clothing it rips or fades quickly. When I spend the money on a nice piece of clothing it feels sturdier and lasts longer. I think my new goal is quality clothing and not quantity...so if you see me in the same 10 outfits for a while you'll know why ;)

0 comments: