CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Back from AZ and ready to roar Day 1

Breakfast: 1 100 calories kudos m&m bar

Lunch: lettuce, cheese and ham with a little ranch dressing

Snack: 1 1/2 steak fingers

Dinner: turkey, olives, pickles and a little mayo

Snack: 1 100 calories kudos m&m bar

Snack: 6 pb saltines

Exercise: ran 1 mile, did 45 minutes of weights and 10 minutes on the leg magic machine

Thoughts: During my break from writing this down I thought I would gain a little weight. I actually ended up losing 5 pounds! I am now 5 pounds under goal so now my goal is to gain 5 pounds and tone up. Wish me luck!


Here's a few pics. We'll call them the Pre After, but Post before...maybe mid?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so impressed Brandi! You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!

B said...

You look beautiful!! Must feel so great to achieve that goal... I'm proud, and maybe a little jealous.