CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update

Well....I kind of neglected my blog for a while. I just got super crazy busy with pictures and didn't think about it. To be honest, in the past 5 days I have eaten 2 cartons of fat free ice cream by myself. I also have worked out for a minimum of 1 hour every single day. I bought new jeans the other day and they ended up being a size 0. Yeah strange I know. I was way smaller in high school and I think I wore a 3 then. I think it's that brand of jeans or something. I also had to buy new dress pants for wedding season (it's way too hard to shoot weddings and get in all those funky angled positions in a dress) I found some cute pants and they were a size 2. I want to stay this size, but I want my tummy thighs and arms to tone up a bit. My arms don't bother me much, but my tummy and thighs do. I have a lot of extra skin from having Garrett (it wasn't bad after Savannah) and losing weight. The stretch marks are really bad. They are loose and saggy and look like big wrinkly scars. I don't know if there is a surgery for my legs, but I am thinking about a tummy tuck. When I had Garrett my muscles seperated in my stomach and the dr. said that's the only way to fix it. It's super gross and scary but I would consider it. I don't know. I also think after every mommy is done having kids they should be granted a free boob job! Yep I said it. I don't think that one will ever happen because there is nothing really wrong with them just could be better ;). Anyway...I will keep working out and posting once in a while but I'm slammed with pics right now and get a little forgetful.

1 comments:

B said...

Must be so nice to be able to walk into any store and they have your size on the rack... you worked hard girl SPLURGE AWAY!!! Next stop...bikini???