CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

~Day 18~ Garrett's surgery day

Okay dinner for Day 17 ended up consisting of the outside of 2 eggrolls, and then I had a bowl of fruity pebbles with Garrett at 11:30 pm since he wouldn't be able to eat or drink after midnight.


Breakfast: skipped it because we had to be at the hospital so early and Garrett couldn't eat

Lunch: 1/3 of a small Turkey salad with 1/2 of a 130 calorie pack of Thousand Island dressing

Snack: a handful of tortilla chips with a handful of shredded cheese melted and a tsp of sour cream

Dinner: 1 1/2 manicotti noodles stuffed with 1% cottage cheese and low fat mozzarella

Snack: a handful of tortilla chips with a handful of shredded cheese melted and a tsp of sour cream

Notes: I feel like I ate more than usual today. I did really well on not giving into the ice cream temptation. We got Garrett ice cream on the way back from the hospital (around 2pm) and then my mother and father in law came out and took us to Dairy Queen for ice cream (around 8pm) I passed both times, but did have my "nacho" snacks. Probably not very healthy, but oh well...better than slim jims.

0 comments: