CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

~Day 19~

Notes: Well, I didn't gain any weight from eating so much yesterday so I guess I'm okay. I am debating my goal weight of 115. I kind of feel like I'd like to lose about 3 more pounds and then also work out heavily to get to my goal size. I am about a 4 right now and I think the 3 pounds would keep me at a 4 and then working out could bring me to a 2. We're going to the movies today and I really want some movie nachos and candy. It's a special treat for Garrett. We're taking him to see Horton hears a Who.

Breakfast: bowl of fruity pebbles with 1% milk

Lunch: 1/2 of a 1/4lb hamburger with cheese, pickles and a little mayo

Dinner: 2/3 a bowl of frito pie (fritos, shredded cheese, seasoned hamburger meat and a few tomatoes)

Snack: 2 thin mint cookies...wait make that 3. Savannah gave me hers too.

We didn't go to the movies because Garrett said he didn't feel like going. Maybe next week. But the good part is that I didn't have to be tempted by snacks.

0 comments: