CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Friday, April 25, 2008

~Day 38~

I DID IT!!!! I lost my last pound!!! I'm now at goal. I am going to concentrate on losing inches and firming up those flabby parts.


Breakfast: 1/2 cup cottage cheese and strawberry yogurt

Lunch: 1 1/2 cheese enchiladas and a few bites of spanish rice....a handful of chips with fattening sour cream salsa dip

Dinner: 4 oz strip steak, 1 tablespoon mashed potatoes....only ate half of them, salad with thousand island dressing

Snack: I tasted the fondant icing I made yesterday...good, but very very sweet. I'm gonna make a cake tomorrow and put it on it...pretty!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to go Brandi!!! I am so impressed. That is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself! Congrats!!!!