CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

~Day 33~

Breakfast : 8 oz. chocolate protein shake - 170 calories, 21 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber

Lunch: 3 oz. grilled chicken, 2 cups of steamed veggies

Dinner: 8 oz homemade potato soup

Exercise: 20 minutes on the Leg Magic machine, ran 1 mile and walked 2 miles, pushed the kids on the swings (arm work out for sure) for 30 minutes and did gymnastics with Garrett for 20 minutes

Thoughts: Wow that Leg Magic machine is awesome. I did my measurements and I'll re-do them in a week and see how it's going. I am soooo sore today, but I have a TON of energy and wanted to go running. I love strollers! I think it makes it easier to run, but I don't know if that's in my head or not.

0 comments: