CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

~Day 24~

Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg, 1 orange

Snack: 1 string cheese, 1 granola bar

Lunch: skipped because I had to go grocery shopping and get the house ready for my shoots

Snack: 2 cubes of 2% cheese

Dinner: yummmmy 1 mushroom with spinach sauce, 1 jumbo cheese stuffed shell, 1 small piece of bread with tomato butter....Mutus in Durango is by far the best food in the world!!!

Dessert: 1 bite of pistachio canolli, 1 bite of white chocolate strawberry cheesecake, 1 bite of cream cheese brownie

Thoughts: Wow it felt good to just have a day and pig out. I felt so guilty on the drive home, but I told myself to just get over it. It has been 11 months since I've been dieting and I needed a break.

0 comments: