CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Friday, April 18, 2008

~Day 32~

Breakfast: 1/2 cup of whole grain kix cereal with 1/2 cup of 1% milk, 4 oz of 1% milk with 1/2 baby spoon of strawberry mix

Lunch: All the chicken and cheese out of a roasted chicken salad from Quiznos

Dinner: 1/2 cup of mac-n-cheese, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1 tiny bite of chicken strip (yucky chicken)

Snack: 1 6oz container of light fat free lemon meringue pie yogurt...yummy

Snack: 1/2 cup of kix with 1 cup of 1% milk...ya ya I had more milk than cereal so I had to drink the milk...but it brought me over my target protein amount


Exercise: I bought a Leg Magic today from Big 5. A handsome man talked me into it and I couldn't say no. I read the reviews online and most everyone says it is great. I will take my measurements tonight and again in two weeks. I am going to do the dvd that comes with it and I will update how long I did it and all that hoopla tomorrow.


Thoughts: Today's new thing from my diet was to eat 60 grams of protein. I had 10 for breakfast, 25 for lunch, 15 for dinner, 1o in one snack and 6 in another. With a total of 66 grams of protein for the day. It's really hard to eat soooo much protein. I know why people would lose a size though because with all that filling protein, there really is no room for unhealthy food. I have eaten a ton today and really do hope that I don't gain weight from doing this. It just seems strange to me that I should be able to eat this much and not gain. I guess we'll see. They said the average is 8 pounds in 31 days on this diet so I guess if I haven't lost my 1 pound in two weeks...I may scrape this diet.


~note~ I have been weighing myself of a Tanita scale from Big 5. It is awesome because it tells you your body fat % and you know if the weight you have gained recently is because of water weight or over eating. You see your body water % and it is great. Also, I bought a pedometer that tells you the calories burned during specific activities. It will tell you how many calories are burned while you clean house...run...walk...all sorts of things. You just enter your weight and activity and bang get to work. It is awesome! I also bought a resistance band to help with my arm toning and a body ball to help with my abs. I will keep everyone updated on what works and what doesn't.

0 comments: