CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

~Day 31~

Breakfast : 2 granola bars

Lunch: the cheese out of 2 manicotti with a little alfredo sauce

Dinner: 2 bites of Ham and Swiss Quiche...I spent an hour making this only to discover that i don't like Quiche....1/2 cup of steamed veggies, 1 dinner roll

Dinner #2 : since I didn't eat much at dinner I had a bowl of special k chocolatey delight a few hours later

Thoughts: I'm starting a new diet called lose a size in 30 days from Self magazine. I want to lose 1 more size and maybe this will help. You just figure out what type of eater you are and follow the directions each day for that type. Day 1 was keep a journal and since I've been doing that for a month...I skipped to day 2. It was : Eat 200 calories and 4 grams of protien for breakfast...easy right? Well, we'll see if it works.

0 comments: