CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Friday, March 7, 2008

10 Days until Day 1

Breakfast ~10:00 am~ : 1 Yoplait Light Yogurt, Boston Cream Pie flavor....yummy, but I've never had a real Boston Cream Pie so I don't know if it tasted the same or not



Lunch ~ 1:00 pm~ : 1/4 Navajo Taco with no beans and no sauce, 4 oz. diet dr. pepper



Snack ~ 3:30 pm~ : 1 24 oz. bottle of water and 1 celery stick with a baby spoon of peanut butter



Dinner ~ 7:30 pm~ : 6 oz of home made chicken noodle soup, 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich



Excersice : I did Wii tennis for 20 minutes today and cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom...I think that counts as a work-out!



Thoughts : I lost the weight I gained while I was sick and just want to stay at this weight until my dr.'s appt on the 17th.

1 comments:

B said...

You hardly eat anything... do you feel like your hungry or is that just your body is used to? If I drastically reduce my calories, I get horrible headaches because my blood sugar gets too low. But I wish that I could cut more calories, and not suffer ya know? I wonder if there is like an "adjustment" phase...kinda like detox for drug attics. HMMMMM?