CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

~Day 10~

Breakfast : Okay so this is embarrassing, but I slept through breakfast. Tarren was off and I just wanted a day to sleep in. I got up with Garrett in the middle of the night and had to give him a bath and change his sheets because he drank too much water before bed and had an accident.

Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 3 oz of turkey, 14 bites of pre-packaged salad and 14 sprays of Asian Silk 1 calorie dressing

Snack : 4 cubes of cheese

Dinner: 4 oz chicken breast, 20 bites of pre-packaged salad and 20 sprays of Asian Silk 1 calorie dressing

Dessert : 2 thin mint girl scout cookies (1/2 a serving)


Drinks: Today I haven't done well with my drinking. I have had about 30 oz so far. I looked at the clock and it was already 2:30 and I hadn't had anything to drink!! I am going to try to drink about 22 oz the rest of the night. I have had really bad heartburn today and I think it might be the salad dressing...may have to switch flavors.

0 comments: