CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

13 days until Day 1

I feel even worse today. I've taken so much medicine and I am sooooo swollen from all that oj. I know I can't drink anymore today. I have to go to work at 12:00. It's only for a few hours so I think I can do it. Poor Savannah fell asleep on her floor playing with her toys, and I knew if I touched her she'd wake up. She is still sleeping on her floor right now. I think we'll go to the dr. tomorrow. Yesterday I felt so sick I didn't care what I ate...today I feel so sick I don't care IF I eat.

Breafast ~9:00 am~ : 6 0z skim milk

Lunch/Snack thingy ~ 4:00 pm~ : 3/4 Lean Cuisine Roasted Pepper Pizza, 25 cheetos and 24 oz. of tea with sweet n low

Dinner ~7:30 pm~ : 1/2 bowl of cream of potato soup and 24 oz of tea with sweet n low

Drinks ~All day~ : 2 24 oz bottles of water

1 comments:

B said...

I love this... such a good idea. I think I might try it, I don't know. I'm highly emotional about weight issues right now. I've gained back 18 of the 21 lbs I lost over the last couple of months, and I can't get things under control. AAHHHHH! but this really inspires me.