CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Monday, March 3, 2008

14 days until Day 1

I will start really paying attention to my diet and exercise in two weeks...but until then I'll still keep track of what I ate. Me and Savannah are soooo sick today! I think we have bronchitis. I am not sure if she feels the same way, but if she does....we are achy and coughy and sneezy and feverish and just plain icky.

Breakfast ~8:00 am~ : 6 oz. skim milk

Snack ~10:30 am~ : 8 cheetos

Lunch ~2:00 pm~ : 1 hard taco from taco bell

Snack ~3:00 pm~ : 1 hard taco from taco bell

Drinks ~all day~ : 40 oz of orange juice...yes I added up the calories and it was bad, but I don't feel good and this was the only thing that made me feel better

Snack ~5:00 pm~ : 3 tsp Children's Grape Benadryl and 3 tsp Children's Berry Punch Dimetap Cough Syrup...yummmmmy

Dinner ~7:30 pm~ : 1/2 kids size bowl of egg noodles with 1 tsp margarine spread

Snack ~9:00 pm~ : 3 tsp Children's Berry Punch Dimetap Cough Syrup and 6 oz of skim milk

Exercise : Ha Ha. Everytime I stand up I get dizzy, who knows what would happen if I tried to get on the elptical trainer or play the wii.

0 comments: