CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

~Day 12~

Breakfast: 2 pieces of string cheese

Lunch: 2 slices of lunch meat from a deli sandwich

Snack: 2 ritz crackers, 2 slices of cheese

Dinner: 1 cup of lasagna, 2 cups of salad, 30 sprays of dressing

Drinks: I had coffee today. I have never ever ever liked coffee until today. I put ice in it and it was so yummy...and I have tons and tons of energy!!! I also drank a lot of water and sugar free kool-aid.

Notes: I almost ate cake at Heather's shower today. The only reason I didn't was because I cut a piece and then got distracted by other things. By the time I remembered about the cake...it was all dried up and not edible. I guess that's a good thing though.

0 comments: