CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

12 days until Day 1

Feeling a bit better today, but still not great...hungry though. Noticed this morning on the scale that because of bad eating while I'm sick and poor drink choices I've gained 1.6 pounds. Boo!

My thoughts : I really need to drink more. I don't think I ever drink enough. I think I just get so busy I forget to drink. I need to start carrying around a bottle of water with me everywhere...maybe if I could find a pretty one it would remind me to drink more?!?

Breakfast ~ 10:30 am~ : 1/2 bowl of Captain Crunch cereal with 2% milk

Snack ~2:30 pm~ : 15 cheetos...I should really throw those away so I can quit snacking on them!

Drinks ~All day~ : 12 oz can of Sprite Zero and a splash of orange juice ( i can't seem to leave the oj alone) 2 16 oz. bottles of water

Snack ~ 4:30 pm~ : 1 saltine with natural peanut butter

Dinner ~6:30 pm~ : 2 serving spoons of elbow noodles with ragu sauce.

Dessert ~ 7:30 pm~ : 1/2 a piece of easter chocolate (I wanted to eat the whole piece, but Savannah saw it and wanted it so I gave it to her.)

0 comments: