CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

8 Days Until Day 1

Breakfast ~ 10:00 am~ : Another 1 in. slice of cake....I guess I should really just say "A big bite of cake" cuz that's what it is.


Lunch ~ 12:30 pm ~ : A chocolate chip cookie....I am sooooo not healthy today....it is Tarren's birthday and I will take vitamins to make up for my non nutritional choices...


Dinner ~ 5:00pm~ : 1/2 bowl of wide egg noodles with beeft tips, 1 slice and a bite of the second slice of monkey bread , 8 oz. of orange pineapple juice


Dessert : I would have eaten cake, but I got sick and had to go the immediate care center. They gave me a lovely shot and I was asleep by 8:45 and didn't wake up until 8:00 the next morning.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Birthday's are the hardest to eat healthy on. I say forget it for the day and enjoy it without feeling guilty!

B said...

I didn't realize you were working so much... I don't know how you do it, everytime I think I might want to work outside the home I get scared and back out. But part of my really wants to do something that I can feel like I have accomplished something (other than diaper changing, and mountains of laundry. Blah, blah blah, anyway I admire your work ethic, and you still have time to be a good mommy!