CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's all comes down to this

May 2007- I began my journey to find the smaller Brandi I used to know. To date I have lost 61 pounds. I had an original weight goal of 125 in mind, but have now changed it to 115 because as I'm getting older 125 doesn't look the same as it did 5 years ago.

I haven't really kept track of my diet up until this point. Amanda has really inspired me to kick it into high gear and come face to face with my diet and excersise problems/

I have a really crazy two weeks ahead of me so I'm not going to worry about changing my diet too much until the 17th of March. My goal for the month of March is 6 pounds. That puts me at goal in 3 months.

They say losing the last 30 is the hardest, so I bet the last 18 is still a big struggle. I can do it! (I hope) Stay tuned!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah!!! You can do this! We can do this! It has helped me so much just to step back and take a look at everything and make myself accountable. I'm right along with you! Good luck!!!!! :)