CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Friday, March 14, 2008

3 Days Until Day 1

Breakfast : handful of wheat thins toasted chips- veggie flavor...pretty good, but not as good as regular chips

Lunch: 1/2 container of Nutrisystem Pasta Parmesan with Broccoli...I could only force myself to eat 1/2 of it cuz it was sooo bitter! My mom has a ton of nutrisystem food she gave me, but if it all tastes like this...no can do


Dinner: 1 small hotdog plain (I hate hotdogs, but for the past week I've been craving them)


Snack: 1/3 container Yoplait Light Fat Free Berries N Cream Yogurt (Shared it with Garrett and Savannah)


Thoughts: We leave for Phoenix tomorrow. My dr's appt is on Monday and we come back on Wednesday. My family loves loves loves to eat out so this could prove to be quite challenging for me. I am still starting on the 17th, no matter what. I know I don't eat much right now, but I don't eat healthy. I'm going to try to eat more, but healthier...and I need to work out more. My Wii has been lonely without me and the eliptical trainer pretty much forgot who I am...While I'm in Phoenix I'll ride my Papa's bike for a workout and try and swim with the kids everyday.

0 comments: