CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

~Day 1~

Breakfast : 1 container Fat Free Light Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch: 1/2 turkey salad with no dressing from subway

Snack : 7 baby carrots, 1 small cube of cheese

Dinner: Fruit Salad w/ 2 tbs fat free light vanilla yogurt

Snack : 1 apple sliced with 1 tbs organic peanut butter


Thoughts: I ate A LOT today! It felt like I was always eating. I was full all day long. I had to force myself to eat dinner, but my dr. says I will ruin my metabolism if I keep skipping meals. He said I'm doing great and they will call on Wed. with the results of my blood tests and let me know if I can quit taking my medication. By his scale I was at 130! Yay!! 15 pounds to go (he said to lose 9.5, but I can go to 15 if I want to) Well actually...15 pounds to go by his scale. I have to see what my scale says at home on Thursday. I hope I can drop a few pounds this week.
I have ridden the exercise bike for 45 minutes everyday I've been here and I walked 2 miles today along with riding the bike. Yay for working out!!!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

You weigh 130lbs? Thats great =D You weigh less then me =D (This is Stacy btw ;D)