CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Monday, March 24, 2008

~Day 7~

Breakfast: 5 crutons while I was cleaning out the pantry...strange choice I know

Lunch: 1 saltine cracker with peanut butter, 1 without, 1 reeses egg and 1 small pack of sixlets

Snack: 2 baby carrots while I was making dinner

Dinner: 1 bowl of cocoa pebbles with 1 banana sliced over it, with skim milk (I couldn't eat the stew I made because the hamburger meat looked to wormy for me, you know how you can see the pieces of meat together)

Snack: 4 ritz smores snacks

Tomorrow is weigh in day ;) I haven't had time to work out this week, but hopefully starting Wed. I will.

1 comments:

B said...

The lbs are just of you! You'll have to give me some pointers... I asked my Dr. about seeing a Dietician, and he totally discouraged me from it. I'm not sure if he thinks it won't help, or if he thinks he knows it all but whatev, I need all the help I can get!