CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

~Day 9~

Breakfast : 1 scrambled egg

Lunch : 1/4 Turkey Sandwich (I choked on my second bite and didn't want to eat anymore)

Snack : 4 peanut butter cracker sandwiches (you know those lil' snacks you buy at the store)

Dinner: 5 bites of angel hair pasta with tomato sauce

Dessert: 4 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies (160 calories...not too bad for cookies)

Another Snack: 3 saltines with organic peanut butter ( i have tried to get used to this stuff, but I just don't like it)

Drinks: I tried really hard to drink 3 of those 22 oz. bottles today. So far I've had 2, but I'm on #3 and I am going to make myself finish it before bed.

Exercise: My mom and I took the kiddos out for a picnic today. We walked 3 miles, taking turns pushing the stroller up the hills. After we got home I did 20 push-ups, 100 crunches, and spent 40 minutes on the elliptical trainer...I'm going to regret all of this tomorrow. My arms are already killing me.

0 comments: