CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

~Day 8~

I was supposed to have to go into work yesterday, and I was going to bring Garrett with me. While we were getting ready my boss called and said the computers were down so I had to work from home. Tarren was off so we had a nice chance to hang out and have a lot of fun! Yay for days off!


Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg, 1/2 piece of toast with margarine

Lunch: 1/4 chimichanga from Las Hermanitos

Dinner: 1 hamburger bun with 1 scoop of shredded beef BBQ

Snack: 3 girl scout cookies...bad I know

Drinks: I really really need to drink more. Tarren bought me a cute pink water bottle that holds 22 oz. of water. I'm going to try to drink 3 of them a day...wish me luck. Today I drank about 30 oz. total of sugar free kool-aid. I'm not a good drinker. It catches up to me and I have days where I'm so tired and swollen I feel like I can't get out of bed! I've got to take better care of myself. It's not fair to the kids to have a mommy who doesn't want to do anything but sit on the floor and play that way. They want a mommy to run around and play with them. I will really try to drink more!

0 comments: