CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My ticker thingymajigger...click on it to get yours!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

5 Days Until Day 1

Feeling a little better today, but I suspect that I wasn't sick from the pain killers, I think my sinuses are draining into my stomach. That used to happen when I was younger and the dr. at immediate care on Sunday thought the ear infection had spread into my face and also had a sinus infection...so I still feel a bit yucky today and don't really feel like eating. I've lost 2 pounds being sick, but I'm not going to count it because I know when I get better I'll gain it back in one meal ;)


Breakfast (9:30 am) : 1/2 container Yoplait Light Yogurt, Bananna Cream Flavor...yummy but really sweet and so I could only eat 1/2 before it made me queezy.


Lunch (1:00pm) : 1 handful of Cheez-it crackers


Snack (3:00pm) : 1/2 slice cinnamon butter bread...I would have eaten the whole thing, but when I got up from the table to get Savannah, my mom's dog jumped on my seat and stole the other half!


Dinner (7:30 pm) : 1 serving spoon of chicken, broccoli, pasta bake. 1 tablespoon stuffing


Dessert : 1 reese's peanut butter egg...and a handful of captain crunch with no milk...can you tell I was starving?

0 comments: